Shipping methods and information:
- When weight and dimensions of the items you order are within limits,< we will ship by United Parcel Service.
- Some items, such as rolls of wire will be either wrapped or shipped in boxes.
- Common carrier
- When weight, number and size of the items ordered exceed UPS shipping requirements, we will ship via truck.
- Deliveries will not be made without a signature.
- Residential delivery fee
- Residential delivery fee applies when shipping by common carrier.
- Fee is charged for any delivery made to a non-commercial location, such as construction sites, farms, schools and country clubs.
- Charges range between $50.00 and $70.00 per delivery
- There is a charge for a lift gate if required in order to make delivery.
- Charge may be higher for shipments over 2,000 pounds.
- The decision about a location's status is determined by the carrier.
- No Residential delivery fee when shipping by UPS
- Shipments are made with freight charges prepaid.
- We do not ship freight collect.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- No material may be returned for credit without our prior approval.
- We must first issue an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization).
- Product returned, unless defective, is subject to a 20% restocking charge and must be in saleable condition.
- We will not be responsible for any freight or handling charges when the fault is not ours.
- Defective material
- You must notify us of any defective product within 5 days of receipt.
- Damage in transit
- You must make your own restitution with the delivering carrier for material damaged in transit.
- You must be sure to note any damage or shortage on your receiving papers when signing for material.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. The
responsibility to remain familiar with these terms and conditions is yours.
Please check this page periodically for updates and changes.